The training materials reflect partners’ effort to provide a blend of conventional and innovative types of learning opportunities for youth.
To achieve this, handbooks will be supplemented by case studies from various countries, video recorded interviews and other types of multimedia material, while transnational teams’ work and views exchanges will also be made part of training procedures.
The following training programs from GETYES2 project are available for trainers and facilitators:
- Entrepreneurship skills for kids
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Digital Facilitation and Participation
- Entrepreneurship skills and business planning in digital version
- Financial Skills for Enterprising Youth
Subscribe and request the free training materials for trainers and participants >>>
- Social Entrepreneurship Skills
- Agriculture Entrepreneurship
- Sparking Creativity and Innovation for Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship Skills for Youth
- Employment Skills for Youth
- Project Management for Organizations
If you are interested in some of the programs please contact us email@example.com